I work with words. I'm both a storyteller and a wordsmith, and I'm a really, really good proofreader. Like any good trained journalist-turned-marketer, I start with "why?" and go from there.
I am a Senior Content Strategist at full-service digital agency Look Listen, and the Co-Founder / Co-Scribbler-in-Chief of We Write Things, a collective of like-minded creatives with a simple goal: create. We write about pop culture and personal obsessions — whatever we want.
This is what I do:
- Brand Archetype & Messaging :: Let's figure out who you are, why you do what you do, who your competitors are, what they're saying, and say it better to your intended audience.
- Website Writing & Proofing :: Then, I can write a killer new website, or proof and edit the one you have.
- Lead Generation :: I can help you build relationships with your current customers and build trust with new ones. There's a ton of ways to reach them, so remember that it matters more what value you're bringing.
And for fun, here's a non-exhaustive list of things I like:
- travel (with my husband, with my friends, by myself, with my sisterfriend and sometimes even with my whole family)
- looking at, cooking and eating food (healthy eating with a side of cheese, chocolate, wine, beer & butter)
- peer pressuring my coworkers to drink more water through water drinking competitions
- running in the park under the trees
- holiday parties
- being a native Coloradan (Arvada, born & raised) with stints in AZ & CA
- reading books, magazines & the internet
- trivia at bars
- the beautiful people in my life, to whom I owe so much
- and last, but certainly not least: sharks
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any freelance writing or editing projects, or if you just want to ask me about my favorite type of shark.